Never having been pregnant in summer before I guess you could say I’m a little biased, but I think winter is a fabulous time to be pregnant. Hello, sweaters and leggings! But while leggings may be your new temporary BFF, who says you can’t step it up and look chic while styling that bump? Are you in need of some fresh winter maternity outfit ideas? I think it’s completely possible to look trendy while preggo and not have to resign yourself to 9 months of ruched sides.
Here are 12 winter maternity outfit ideas to get you through the rest of this winter. In style of course. But can we just move on to spring already??
12 Winter Maternity Outfit Ideas
1. camel turtleneck + black skinny jeans + camel coat
Don’t be afraid of wearing a tight top to show off that bump. Wearing shades of camel up that chic factor and of course, that draped coat.
2. striped swing dress + chambray top tied + leggings
It’s the best thing when you can look great and be completely comfortable. We’re all about accentuating that bump here so tie the chambray at the top just right.
3. blazer + belt + leggings + boot
Yes, this is a legging look, but it’s anything but casual. Gold accents really pop against the black and gray.
4. striped skirt + black cami + blazer
A blazer is still a great thing to wear when pregnant. Can’t button your blazer? No worries. Wear it open and show off a statement necklace (and that bump of course)!
5. camel sweater dress + black duster + leopard belt
Camel and black is a chic color combo. The leopard belt adds just the right amount of pattern to this look.
6. printed skirt + graphic tee + over the knee boots + faux fur
Layers and prints and textures, oh my! Nothing boring about this look.
7. gray bodycon dress + moto jacket + boots
A lot edgy and a lot cooler.
8. black skinny jeans + white tee + camel scarf + belt + leopard booties
Draping and belting bring out the stylish and elegant person in you.
9. skinny jeans + boots + black sweater + cardigan + scarf
See the different ways we’re wearing this scarf? Getting a lot of mileage out of it that’s for sure! Extra layers can be a little scary when pregnant, so make sure to wear tight bottoms for balance and shoes with a heel to accentuate the legs!
10. leather leggings + white button down + fur vest + heels
Think you can’t pull off leather leggings while pregnant? Well, think again! Leather leggings are for any trimester.
11. leggings + oversized tee + sneakers + moto jacket
In need of a cool running errands look? Maternity style takes athleisure.
12. sweater dress + over the knee boots
I can’t think of many better inventions than the sweater dress. 100% comfortable, 100% cute. Feel free to throw on some extra accessories such as a hat, belt, or fur vest to up your sweater dress style game.
I hope this gave you some winter maternity outfit ideas and helped to show you that it’s 100% possible to look cute and chic while preggo and in the winter!
Related Maternity Posts:
If you found this post helpful, please share it on Pinterest!