Last week I did a post about french style secrets to copy. This week I wanted to make it even easier for you and give you 7 easy french outfit formulas to copy for a chic, french look. Get dressed and look great. No thinking required!
7 French Outfit Formulas You Can Copy:
1 . jeans + tee + blazer + loafers + gold accessories
Easy to wear and put together.
2. polka dot blouse + trousers + block heels
Classic but not boring, thanks to the polka dots. Worn with the blouse tucked in makes it look more put together.
3. straight leg cropped jeans + front tie blouse + espadrilles + oval sunglasses + straw bag
Tuck this look away for the summer, because this is going to be your stylish go-to.
4. ankle pants + turtleneck + flats + pearl earrings
Chic and simple. Turtlenecks are not outdated, but classic.
5. skinny jeans + striped top + blazer + silk scarf + gold band + ballet flats
A classic look. Experiment on making it fresh by how you tie your scarf.
6. black skinny jeans + silk top + blazer + otk boots
Something dark, something loose, and something structured. These elements make a great outfit formula.
7. leather pants + lightweight sweater + trench coat + ankle boots + sunglasses
A french way to wear the trench coat while taking a break from the stripes.
You don’t need a baguette, a beret, and a red lip to dress like the french. Well, the red lip won’t hurt! But the french have mastered less is more and because of their confidence and the way they carry themselves, a simple outfit is never boring.