Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
*Update- For updated slip dress outfit ideas, check out the post below!*
How to Style a Slip Dress 3 Ways
The slip dress is a trend that is both loved and hated. Some people think it looks like a nightgown, and I tend to agree… if you get one that is too short! If you have a slip dress knee-length and beyond, I think it’s a very versatile piece. It can be dressy or casual, it’s great for layering, and a silk/satin dress is a great texture to have in your wardrobe. Want to try this look out? Here are 9 slip dress outfit ideas to try!
9 Slip Dress Outfit Ideas
My dress was a cheaper one from Amazon that I don’t recommend. I apologize ahead of time for the wrinkles!
1. slip dress + denim jacket + sneakers + hat
2. slip dress + layered necklaces + chambray shirt + sneakers
3. slip dress + layered necklaces + sneakers + duster
4. slip dress + white tee + gold necklace + boots or sneakers
5. slip dress + off the shoulder top + boots
6. slip dress as a shirt + striped skirt + boots
7. slip dress + graphic tee + sneakers
8. slip dress + layered necklaces + silk scarf + boots
9. slip dress + choker + red lipstick + heels