Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
*2021 Update- Check out the posts below for my latest summer outfit ideas and fashion recommendations!*
7 Easy to Copy Classic Summer Outfits
How to Create a French Capsule Wardrobe for Spring & Summer
Even though it’s been feeling like fall the past couple of days, we still have over a month until summer officially ends and I’m not ready to give up my summer clothes just yet! If you’re like me and are in need of some inspiration, take a look at some of my favorite summer outfit ideas to keep you going strong! 😉
Summer Outfit Ideas
1. Nothing screams summer more than an all-white look with a straw hat! Finish it off with pretty gold details.
2. Denim skirts are going to be the perfect summer to fall transition, but for now, enjoy wearing them with mules and feel free to get creative with layering!
3. The best way to do neutrals in the summer is to stick with the lighter colors. White and camel look so fresh together!
4. Polka dots have been one of the hit patterns of this season. Pair it with mules and a straw bag and you can check the box of hitting all the season’s hottest styles!
5. Mom jeans, mules, and that classic white tee. What else says summer? Btw, can you tell I’ve been loving a plain white tee lately??
6. Vintage denim shorts, straw hat, straw bag, and a striped shirt. Perfect! The only thing I’m missing here is a background of the French Riviera.