Yay to the first official day of fall! There truly is no season as glorious. You can’t go wrong with sipping apple cider curled up in a blanket with wool socks thinking about your fall outfits. Mhmm.
That’s what I’m doing right now as I watch The Voice. Except it’s tea. And I don’t have wool socks. So basically that’s not what I’m doing right now.
But either way, curl up with your blanket and apple cider because I’m about to bring you the lengthy ULTIMATE GUIDE TO 26 FALL OUTFITS!!!!
Here are 26 outfits that will look oh so chic for fall using things you already have in your closet! That’s the best, right?!
Here are all the things I used that can make 26+ outfits!
1. long cardigan + basic tee + skinny jeans + booties+ hat
The length of a long cardigan adds interest to this otherwise basic look (nothing wrong with basic though). Skinny jeans are a staple, but you can also wear a long cardi with leggings to cover the bum!
Related: 7 Go-to Fall Outfits
2. maroon sweater + skinny jeans + sunglasses + booties + watch
This color is one of the perfect fall colors. You can have it shine on its own or pair it with prints. It would pair well with a leopard scarf or booties. Related: 5 Ways to Mix Prints
3. chunky sweater + skinny jeans + booties
Cozy sweaters and chunky cardigans are a must! You can add a necklace to your look, but thankfully cute sweaters look good on their own.
4. striped shirt + green jacket + skinny jeans + booties
Always a yes to stripes and a green jacket. There are a gazillion ways to wear both of these pieces!
5. black tee + waterfall cardigan + skinny jeans + booties
A waterfall cardigan is a nice spin on the regular (but still cute) cardigans you see every day!
You probably couldn’t tell but I’m really not promoting Dunkin Donuts I promise haha. But Dunkin Donuts, if you’re reading this, I’d take some free coffee 😉
6. plaid shirt + skinny jeans + booties + hat + sunglasses
Plaid and fall go hand in hand. And why wouldn’t they? This print is a classic for mixing!
7. plaid shirt + skinny jeans + fur vest + booties + hat + sunglasses
Take the plaid shirt that you wore for the above outfit and throw some fur on it. Instant outfit update and a little bit of fierceness!
8. cable knit sweater + chambray shirt + skinny jeans + booties + necklace
A cable knit sweater is another classic piece, but it looks a bit more updated with the layered chambray underneath it and a necklace on top!
9. cable knit sweater + chambray shirt + skinny jeans + booties + brown jacket
And yet, another layer! I’ve said it many times, but layering is one of my favorite ways to show your style.
10. olive button down + black skinny jeans + leopard belt + heels
The classic olive color coming back in the form of a button down. This color is so cute with leopard print!
11. black skinny jeans + black shirt + booties + brown jacket + hat
I love an all-black ensemble. Possibly the only thing better is adding brown to it! Not a fashion faux pas at all. But style.
12. black skinny jeans + black shirt + booties + brown jacket + scarf + hat
Add a scarf that has the same colors to tie it all in!
13. white tee + waterfall cardigan + skinny jeans + booties
Yes, all neutral colors, but the variety keeps it interesting. The details in the cardigan add to it as well!
14. striped shirt + mustard cardigan + leopard scarf + skinny jeans + boots
Surely a combo you’ve seen before, but if it’s not broke don’t fix it! Or however that saying goes. 😉
15. cable knit sweater + skinny jeans+ hat + scarf + boots
Scarves are a great accessory to add to any outfit to add some print and style!
16. maroon sweater + skinny jeans + scarf + boots
This sweater was featured earlier, but see what I mean about adding a scarf and leopard print to this color?
17. black skinny jeans + black shirt + fur vest + boots + sunglasses
All black? Love. All black with fur? Love even more.
18. white tee + skinny jeans + boots + scarf
A white tee is so, so versatile and is the base for adding any print. Related: 3 Cute Ways to Layer a T-Shirt
19. white tee + green jacket + skinny jeans + tan suede shoes
It’s good to have a variety of shoes for fall, and these ankle boots are going to go with many outfits!
20. khaki pants + white tee + green jacket + booties
When in doubt, go with earth tones for the season.
21. khaki pants + green top + booties + necklace
Another example of how all earth tones work. Add some detail to the outfit by throwing on a necklace.
22. green cowl neck dress + boots
One and done outfits are the best. Just throw on a sweater dress and call it a day.
23. animal print dress + motorcycle jacket + heels
This look is feisty! You can add a moto jacket because #fall, but also it will make this “loud” print easier to take in.
24. wine colored dress + leopard heels
A darling little dress for brunch or what have you.
Related: How to Wear Florals in Fall
25. denim + denim + leopard
Classic with a pop of fun.
26. white button-down shirt + skinny jeans + leopard
Businesslike, but not too “stuffy”!
Whew! I hope that stocked your closet full of endless fall outfits to wear for this gorgeous season. I can already tell it’s going to be a good one.