Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
The right shampoo and conditioner are not the only solutions to your damaged hair. Did you know that blow drying your damaged hair can also help? Or, if you are blowdrying your hair wrong, really really hurt the healing process? Yep, you probably know this already because this is why you’re here, looking for the best hair dryer for damaged hair. And you came to the right place. Here are 7 brands for you to choose from!
This ceramic blow dryer is designed to repair your ruined hair. Thanks to real infrared lights sent out from the inside of this dryer, the AMAXY 1st Gen heats your hair and scalp evenly, restoring life to your damaged hair. It is lightweight and efficient in giving luster, silkiness, and salon-finish to your hair.
- It’s even safe for pregnant women or young kids. Why? It doesn’t emit harmful radiation that is common in generic or traditional dryers. This one utilizes bioceramic technology to release infrared heat.
- The heating part is shaped like a honeycomb. This is why the heat is equally distributed throughout your hair, as it tames the frizz, creates volume—and even prevents hair loss.
- Ideal if you’re in a rush. The honeycomb-shaped element cuts your blow-drying time in half. What a real time-saver.
- This therapy dryer, in sleek silicone black, is designed for a salon-grade hair-repair treatment. It has three powerful settings: cool, warm, and hot.
What women are saying: “I never write reviews, but this hair dryer is causing me to break my silence. I have really thick, wavy hair. It’s beautiful when I come out of the salon, but goes downhill as I attempt to get a sleek, shiny look on my own. As I was drying my hair this morning with my new dryer I kept thinking, “wow….that’s looks pretty good”. By the end I looked salon good, even without using a straightener. Feel free to read all the info on how it works, but I will attest to the fact that it does work. A couple of minor bonuses – it’s quiet; it’s lightweight (important when it takes a long time to dry); it dries much faster!; and it has a nice rubber coating so it doesn’t bang the counter every time you set it down. I just hope it lasts longer than most dryers. If so, it is well worth the price.”
A little bit pricey, but the quality more than makes up for it, allowing you to save thousands of dollars on hair repair products! With the Panasonic Nanoe Dryer, you will step out of your house as if you stepped out of a high-end salon: with silky, glossy, and healthy-looking hair.
- In a rush? It comes with a detachable quick-dry nozzle that is super helpful if you’re in a hurry. But even if you’re not in a hurry, why waste precious time on your hair when you don’t have to?
- This hair dryer works like hyaluronic acid which is another reason why it is also pegged as the best hair dryer for damaged hair. It actually draws natural moisture from the air. The moisture then splits into micro-size particles responsible to hydrate each strand of your hair, restoring its health.
- You can have fun styling your hair with this dryer. Just slap on the concentrator nozzle to blast off precision-designed air onto your hair to help you mold it in any style you like.
- The hot, warm, and cool temperatures make it easier for you to dry your hair with style. If you want body and volume, you can simply attach the diffuser nozzle.
- Its technology is also designed to prevent horrors, like super dry and frizzy hair. The micro-sized particles, which contain a thousand more moisture than your regular hair dryer, actually mend your broken hair and strengthens it.
Don’t have much time to revitalize and blow-dry that damaged hair of yours? Then the T3 Featherweight Compact Hair Dryer will do it in 7 minutes flat. Impressive? Yes, especially if the kind of damage your hair suffers from is frizz. As a lightweight traveler blow-dryer, you can take this anywhere.
- This gorgeous mini dryer is so compact and ultra-light that it can be easily stored and carried—but its power is truly impressive. Small but mighty! The T3 SoftAir technology is responsible for blasting ion-rich air to quickly dry large chunks of hair.
- It boasts of a dual-voltage switch. This proves to be hassle-free as a portable dryer because you can take it with you to your local or overseas travel. Plug it in, whether it’s 125 or 250 (1200 wattage).
- Who says a powerful blow-drying device cannot look as well? Its body is scratch-free, and it comes in two lovely colors: clean white and elegant rose gold. This professional-salon-quality dryer has a 9-feet cord too. It is further proof for salons to use it as a first-rate technology.
- It has negative ions that lock in the moisture in every strand of your tried hair, creating shine, gloss, and bouncy radiance.
What women are saying: “I rarely write reviews on the stuff I bought, but this hair Dryer deserve five mins of my time! I used T3 Featherweight Luxe for 5 years and I loved it, never thought I need to upgrade until I saw this one. Used it few times and my hair looks beautiful, shiny and no more frizzy hair! Totally worth it!!!”
You will definitely be on cloud nine with Cloud Nine’s Airshot hairdryer. Charged with vitamins and minerals, it’s one of the best hair dryers for damaged hair. Imagine these rich minerals penetrating every strand of your hair while you dry it!
- Sure, this is heavier to carry (it’s definitely not a traveling blow dryer), but with its vitamin-filled ceramic components, who’s complaining? It smoothes annoying frizz and offers a salon-like professional finish.
- Great not only for those with damaged hair but also for those with naturally curly or wavy hair. The anti-static feature will give those curls an enviable definition, with bounce and health.
- It’s called “AirShot” because its button is “cool shot.” It means, after drying your hair, it will retain the style you’ve molded. And the effects are long-lasting, so you’d have fabulous hair the entire day. Perfect for busy work in the public eye.
What women are saying: “It works perfectly, finally I am happy of how my hair is styled”
Do you have a need to get your hair dried ASAP? The Professional Tourmaline Hair Dryer is for you. With 1875w, it will dry your hair within minutes, while protecting it against heat damage. The Negative Ion function is designed to smooth hair and lock in moisture.
- It is ideal for frizzy and curly hair, helping to create smooth, silky hair and eliminates frizz.
- Its high-quality matte material and ergonomic design make it more comfortable to hold and easy to operate.
- Its speedy-dry feature is perfect for those who simply have no time to sit down and beautify their hair. This is for those who are always on the go but has to look well put together. We don’t have all the time in the world! Best to get a dryer that can do its job in a flash—but makes you look gorgeous as well.
- It comes with two attachments for easy styling. Whether you want a diffuser or concentrator, it will meet your varied needs of hairstyling.
- The Ionic technology makes the heat much gentler on the hair during styling for a shinier and less frizzy finish. Perfect for damaged hair!
What women are saying: “I really love this blow dryer. It’s lighter than my last one and less noise. I don’t know it’s because of this blow dryer or something else my hair looks more shiny every time l dry my hair. And most of all this blow dryer take less time to drying my hair. I highly recommend it.”
Almost 30k ratings can’t be wrong. With micro conditioner technology, it’s one of the best hair dryers for damaged hair. Imagine your hair drying faster, with less frizz, and even getting healthier at the same time!
- Healthier hair each time you dry it? Experience 3X more protection with micro-conditioners and Advanced Coating Technology.
- Great not only for those with damaged hair but also for those with naturally curly or wavy hair. The concentrator is great for perfecting straight hairstyles and the diffuser helps create flowing curls and waves.
- It comes with 3 heat and 2 speed settings. Once you find the right heat and airflow for your hair type, all you have to do is use the cool shot button to lock in that gorgeous style!
What women are saying: “I’m absolutely obsessed with this hair dryer. Having curly hair I wanted a new one to help with frizz and be easier to use. It’s nice and light weight, not overly loud and makes my hair come out significantly less frizzy and manageable. I love that I can use low heat because it’s nice and cool and the cold shot button is so easy to keep pressed down. Cuts my drying time probably in half. Definitely recommend”
If you’re new to infrared technology, you’ll find that this nifty feature heats your hair from the inside out. Meaning, your hair’s natural moisture balance is maintained so you can get dry hair without overdrying. Perfect for those already suffering from damaged hair!
- This dryer features air outlet infrared technology for faster styling. And speaking of cool technology…it also has tourmaline ionic technology to reduce frizz and enhance shine.
- With 3x the ceramic coating, it helps to reduce damage caused by over styling by offering even heat distribution.
- It comes with 2 heat and speed settings for precise styling. Once your hair is styling how you like, use the cold shot button to lock that ‘do in!
What women are saying: “This dryer is my 1st venture into the ionic/infrared realm. Like most I would notice my hair was much smoother after a salon blow out vs at home. Yes pricey dryers can make a difference; but changing to ionic infrared will achieve smoother results at home. Believe it or not it lives up to the smoother claims…”
It’s hard to avoid hair damage. From over-processing your hair to wearing hair ties and even putting your wet hair in a towel wrong, you’ve probably already found that many things can cause damage to your hair. It’s been drilled in us not to use heat on damaged hair, but sometimes, it’s unavoidable. That’s why you should try one of these best hair dryers for damaged hair! Not only can you walk out the door with a dry head, but your hair may even be a little bit shinier too.
You’re well on your way to healthier hair, now you just need ideas on how to style it! Keep reading!
Up Next: Hair Accessories That Will Make You Look Instantly Stylish