White jeans are a staple and they’re so great because they work year round, but they especially look great in spring! There’s just something about white and pastels during this spring season that makes everything seem more cheerful! Have you been breaking your white jeans out?
If not, here are 6 ideas to get you started!
1. white jeans + striped shirt + blush blazer
This is one of my favorite combos lately. I just can’t get enough of the colors and print! Plus, it’s pretty easy to recreate at home. Even if you don’t have the same items as I do, you can just wear the colors and stripes in different pieces.
2. white jeans + graphic tee + flats
Same pair of jeans, just pre-cutting them! Even though frayed jeans are all the rage currently, I still love my DIY ripped jeans!
3. white jeans + white shirt + white blazer + tassel necklace + nude flats
You can wear all white in winter, so why not in spring too? It looks so fresh! Accessorize with gold because that POPS against white.
4. white jeans + white tee + jean jacket
A jean jacket and white pant combo are such a classic…you can’t go wrong! Plus, this graphic tee fits for outfit #2 as well!
5. white jeans + chambray top + black blazer + statement necklace
Another classic featuring color combos that can’t go wrong! I love how a blazer can polish it up.
6. white jeans + chambray top + brown belt + trench coat + leopard heels
This last combo just made your white jeans a whole lot classier! I love throwing on a light trench coat for spring. It doubles as function and fashion!
I hope you’re enjoying a beautiful spring!