*this post is sponsored by Pandora Jewelry…thank you for supporting the brands that make My Chic Obsession possible!*
Tis the season to stress about your gifts and hope you get what they’ll love, right? How about no! I’m going to help you take the guessing out of it.
When thinking about gift ideas, I was inspired by the beauty and timelessness of the Luminous Ice Necklace Set at PANDORA Jewelry. It inspired me to gather other classic gifts that you can feel good about giving.
Here I’ve rounded up some of the top classic gifts that the women in your life want and will love (I asked around too #marketresearch). No matter her preferences, there’s sure to be a gift here that she’ll love.
Classic Gifts for the Women in Your Life
1. WOMENS CASHMERE LINED LEATHER GLOVES// Unless you’re lucky and live somewhere warm, winter is always going to come around. So why not give your mom a pair of nice gloves to brave the winter with that are warm, high quality, and made out of a classic color that will always be in style?
2. LUMINOUS ICE NECKLACE GIFT SET// Jewelry is the gift that keeps on giving because every time she puts it on she’ll instantly look timeless and feel sophisticated. This Luminous Ice Gift Set is beautifully crafted and long-lasting. Most women would probably love a set like this, but would never buy it for themselves. Make her Christmas sparkle this season by heading over to PANDORA Jewelry!
3. SHADOW BOX// Keep all of your sweet memories with your mom in one place with this sentimental and unique gift. Every time she looks at this she can smile and be reminded of all the fun times you guys have shared! Don’t worry if you’re not a super crafty person, all you have to do is just put in any mementos or photographs!
4. SILK ROBE// She is sure to feel like a million bucks each morning when she wakes up and slips this robe on. Mornings just got a lot more glamorous and she has you to thank!
5. PRESERVED ROSES// Real roses that will always look beautiful, require no care, and won’t rot and make the vase water all stinky? What’s not to love about that!?
6. COFEE TABLE BOOK// Coffee table books are great because not only do they look nice as decor, but you can actually read them too. The great thing about getting your mom a coffee table book is that it can be customized to her! Whether she loves gardening, photography, cooking, home design, or fashion, there’s a book for everything!
*BONUS GIFT IDEA* EXPERIENCES- Does she have a favorite store or restaurant that you could take her to? Is there a play or movie she’s always wanted to see? A nearby town you could spend a day at? Could she really use a spa day? This gift is giving her something she loves and making memories all in one.
1. LEATHER TOTE// Whether she’s headed off to school, work, travels, or just out and about, a cute tote is a very practical and stylish gift. You could even get it monogrammed for that perfect unique and personalized touch!
2. BLANKET SCARF// Scarves are versatile gifts, sometimes even acting as your blanket! But whether it’s the topper to a stylish outfit or warmth when braving the cold, scarves are so cozy and warm you can’t go wrong!
3. NOTEBOOK// Whether it’s song lyrics or a grocery list, your sister is sure to benefit from having a (cute) place to unload her brain and keep everything organized!
4. SILK PILLOWCASE// Not only will she feel luxurious, but sleeping on a silk pillowcase actually has many skin and hair benefits as well!
5. SUNGLASSES// Aviators are iconic and universally flattering, so you can’t go wrong with this staple! You can find ones in some fun colors if your sister likes to stand out!
1. PLANNER// Is your best friend super organized (or at least trying to be? #newsyearsresolution) then a planner is perfect for her! A planner doesn’t have to be boring anymore either…there are tons of cute designs out there!
2. SILK SLEEP MASK// Next level comfort right here! Give her the gift of a good night’s sleep.
3. GRAPHIC TEE// A graphic tee is a stylish and versatile piece to add to your wardrobe. This particular one is perfect for those that love all things chic!
4. LIPSTICK SET// Sets are great because you get to try out different colors and see what you like!
5. SLIPPERS// Tis the season to be cozy! Even though you see slippers a lot this time of year, they do wear out and getting a nice new pair each Christmas is so nice!
In need of even more ideas? Check out this post. But with these classic gift ideas, you are giving someone a gift they can enjoy for a long time!
- 3 Knockout Graphic Tee Combos
- 9 Outfits to Copy if You Want to Dress Like a Model
- Prepster Meets Chic: Styling a Polo Shirt