Is there someone in your life who's obsessed with all things French? It could be a mom, sister, cousin, girlfriend, BFF, wife, or even yourself! I'm a Francophile myself so you can be sure that all of these Francophile gifts will be a huge hit. It doesn't matter if you're shopping for yourself or a friend either...they're all valid reasons to shop! But really, is there ever a bad one? 😉
Cute and Chic Francophile Gifts
*Originally posted January 2020- updated November 2020*
1. Pearl Beret// The pearls make this beret look even cuter...and who knew that was possible! Perfect for the fashionista.
2. Illustrated Paris Map// This is a really cute way to get a feel for the city, not to mention it adds a touch of whimsy to your home!
3. Bulldog Sweatshirt// It doesn't get much cuter than a bulldog wearing a tophat, plus sweatshirts are cute and cozy!
4. Home Sweet Maison// Add to your coffee table book collection or pick up a new read- this one looks like it will provide tons of inspo!
5. Canvas Tote Bag// These bags are cute and not only French-inspired, but they're practical too. If you need a canvas tote bag to bring shopping or to the grocery store, this could be it!
6. Paris Coloring Book// I have this one myself and love it. It's fun, relaxing, and the designs are so cute!
7. Eiffel Tower Ring Dish// Keep all of your favorite rings in one place with this super cute dish!
8. Eiffel Tower Earrings// They're small and simple which makes them cute, not cheesy!
9. Soy candle// Candles should not just smell good, but the container should be pretty too. Bonus points for a clean burn!
10. Merci Graphic Tee// Understated yet chic! A graphic tee is more versatile than you think.
11. French Socks// Even something as simple as socks makes a great gift when they're this cute!
12. Artisanal French Soap Bar// Do you know someone that collects soaps? Because I do! Add to their collection with this simple, yet beautiful soap bar.
13. Ladurée sweets// I've had Ladurée personally in Paris and they are oh so good. Did you know you can order online? I haven't tried it yet, but it'd be worth it even for the cute box the treats come in!
14. French Salt Sampler// I'm no foodie but even I love trying new foods from different places. Gift this to the foodie or the person that loves to experiment in the kitchen!
15. Paris Notebook// I don't know about you, but I use notebooks a ton...might as well have it be cute and inspiring!
16. Mastering the Art of French Cooking// This cookbook is a classic and definitely for the serious cook or chef in your life.
17. Pillow Cover// This is a practical gift because not only is it cute, but you can use it too! Perfect for those that love interior design + all things home.
Related: 5 Reasons to Visit Paris in the Fall
Find anything you like? Tell me what you're eyeing in the comments! And if you're a Francophile, you're probably going to want to check out the ultimate guide to French Fashion!