I’d be lying if I said I didn’t make this gift guide for myself in mind, but that’s okay because it takes a Francophile mama to pick out the best gift for other Francophile mamas! Also, there’s no shame in buying something for yourself either. 🙂 I’m convinced that you (or a fellow Francophile mama) will love at least one thing on this list.
There will be a new gift guide every day this week! Check out the previous ones below:
French Gift Ideas for the Home
Classic Gift Ideas for the Timeless Woman
Cute and Chic Francophile Gifts She’ll Love
Gifts for Francophile Mamas
1. Maman Tote Bag//How sweet is this message? I found a need for simple yet stylish tote bags like this after I found my very expensive leather tote bag being filled with crayons and markers! 😉 Also love this one and this one.
2. Vintage French Versailles Illustration Mug// Now if you could just gift the quiet morning of coffee sans kids then that’d be even better. 😉
3. Le Leather Moccasin Slippers// You’re not sacrificing quality with these stylish slippers. After all, that is the French way.
4. Maisonette Tray// A cute way to keep jewelry and knick-knacks organized on your dresser or vanity.
5. Linen Pajamas// Made with European linens, these pajamas are simple, classic, and high quality. Many of these qualities make up Parisian fashion!
6. Bonjour Doorbell Cover// You’re the queen of the house, so why not feel like one too? 😉
7. Bonjour Dish Towel// If you’re the one that does the dishes at home then you might as well do them in style!
8. Paris Tea Sachets// This tea was inspired by the famous teashops in Paris. Not only do you get to enjoy the tea but you can use the cute container too!
9. L’Occitane En Provence Shea Butter Hand Cream// This French brand, and more specifically this shea hand cream are iconic. One is sold every 3 seconds around the world! Great for throwing in diaper bags or purses.
10. Maisonette Dinner Plate// Add a little French charm to your tablescape. Great for everyday use too!
11. Bulldog Beret Socks// A little bit of whimsy that will cheer up even your grumpiest kiddos.
12. Souvenir de la Fete Platter// For when the kids are asleep and your dinner guests come over! This platter is perfect for cocktail parties and serving desserts. Pair with these cute dessert plates.
13. Le Cahier Notebook// This sturdy yet beautiful notebook is perfect for starting your busy day off with gratitude journaling or writing down all the funny things your kids say. Love the design and size of these.
14. Leopard silk scarf// Yes, even mom can look stylish. This leopard print scarf channels the French while adding a punch of style to your look…in a very easy way!
15. Oui Gold Necklace// A gold pendant is the Parisian way to accessorize. Love the simple yet francophile design of this one.
16. Vanity Mirror// A glamorous mirror like this will make any mama feel luxurious as she gets ready for the day. Plus, gold mirrors are so Parisian.
17. La Maison du Chocolate// Savor these decadent homemade chocolates from the legendary Paris chocolate shop founded in 1977. Just don’t let any kids see you eating them…
18. La Vieille Ferme Rosé// Relax after a hard mom day with this fruity and smooth rosé from France. Better yet, invite your other mom friends over and make a girl’s night out of it!
19. Antique French Script Throw Blanket// Cozy blanket, chocolate, wine, and warm slippers. Yep, that’s a mama’s favorite way to unwind!
20. French Press Coffee Maker// Moms run on coffee. This french press does the job while also looking uber chic on the kitchen countertop.
21. Bonjour Bread Plates// Set the chic and playful tone for your dinner party with these adorable bread plates.
22. Bonjour Graphic Sweatshirt// Moms sometimes don’t have a lot of time to look good. A graphic sweatshirt like this is perfect for adding style while still being comfortable and practical.
Come back tomorrow for my last gift guide. I hope you’ve enjoyed this inspiration as much as I’ve enjoyed making them!