Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Amazon is a gold mine for everything: home cleaning products, cool tech, pet supplies, and yes, even French Parisian clothes and accessories. You can find Parisian-style clothes without breaking the bank and a lot of French Parisian items are so chic that you can use them to Frenchify your life. Or, you could also find a stylish gift for a friend who has a penchant for Parisian fashion. Since searching through the vast number of products on Amazon can get overwhelming quickly, I did the digging for you and found 53 must-have French Parisian picks you need to say “bonjour” to.
CLICK ON THE ICON TO SHOP
1. Levi’s Straight-Leg Jeans– You can’t go wrong with a classic pair of Levis straight-leg jeans. After all, they are what most stylish French women wear. The jeans have a vintage-inspired design style to highlight your curves and give you a cheeky lift.
2. Trench Coat– This trench coat is great for creating a chic look. It is classic, versatile, and ready for all sorts of seasons. The fit is a bit loose for comfort and the functional pockets are great for chilly days.
3. Slip Dress– Okay, how elegant is this slip dress? It’s the type of dress you need to slip into to achieve the French girl style. Heading to a date or wedding? Wear it with your favorite pair of high heels or ballet flats.
4. Blazer-A classic black blazer is a necessity for those zoom calls or trips to the office. You can use it to dress up a plain white t-shirt and skinny jeans, or it could be layered over a slip dress.
5. Floral Wrap Dress– Floral dresses are always in style, but when spring or summer comes around, you will want to wear them on repeat. Dress them down with classic white sneakers or slip on cute sandals.
6. White Button-Down– A white button-down shirt that comes in 100% cotton? Yes, please! Amazon reviewers love that the fabric is not sheer and has a comfortable fit. The shirt can be worn with a variety of bottoms, like straight-leg jeans or a skirt.
7. Knit Cardigan– Equal parts functional and fashionable, this ribbed cardigan is the perfect stylish solution to winter and fall dressing. Take inspiration from Parisian women and pair yours with a slip skirt and ballet flats. You could also wear this bestseller cardigan with straight-leg jeans.
8. Espadrilles– French girls are a fan of espadrilles when spring and summer come around. So it would only make sense that you added these to your shoe collection if you want to master French style!
9. White Summer Blouse– Nothing screams “summer in Paris” like a sweet puff-sleeve blouse. Summer blouses with this feminine detail make perfect statement pieces for different summery pieces.
Related: What You Need for a Parisian Style Summer Wardrobe
10. Vintage Sunglasses– These are French-girl-approved shades you need in your repertoire. They are a great way of adding a cool vintage element to any look.
11. Gold Coin Pendant Necklace– If you had the opportunity to go through a jewelry box owned by a French woman, chances are you would find a gold coin pendant necklace. This piece is great for wearing with a basic white tee and blazer or with a white button-down shirt.
12. Striped Shirt– A Breton top is always a stylish choice for Parisian women for a good reason! It has a timeless appeal. The top can easily be worn with straight-leg jeans, classic shorts, or a fancy skirt.
13. Slip Skirt– A slip skirt, the sister to the slip dress, is a wardrobe staple. It is extremely versatile. You can style it with a matching slinky camisole top or with a basic white tank top.
14. Gold Hoop Earrings– These gold hoop earrings are the perfect statement piece to own in your collection. They are affordable and undeniably chic. Use them to elevate your casual pieces or to add the finishing touches to your formal outfit.
15. Silk Scarf-Sometimes it’s the little things like a silk scarf that can transform an entire look. This piece makes for an elegant accessory to add character to a plain outfit.
16. Ankle Boots– It is always a good idea to have ankle boots in your wardrobe. They are a great pair of shoes to add a little bit of edge to a little black dress or casual jeans.
17. Veja Sneakers– White Veja sneakers reign supreme in a French girl’s closet. No one can deny how casual chic they look. These subdued sneakers are good if you don’t like wearing sneakers decked out in too many patterns and colors.
18. Wicker Basket Bag– The best way to add a little bit of fun to an outfit is with a cute basket bag. Even though it is the perfect bag to carry in the summer, you can be like Parisian women and accessorize with it in the fall too.
19. Longchamp Le Pliage Bag– If you are in the market for a timeless, chic, and generously sized bag, this pick will tick all your boxes with its neutral design and spacious interior. Plus, because it is so universal, you can team it up with pretty much anything in your closet.
20. Ballet Flats– There is no shoe more universal or practical than the humble ballet flat. This classic pair transcends all shoe trends, which is why they are a wardrobe staple. The quilted detail and cute bow make this shoe just too stylish not to snag. You can wear them with a slip dress and a blazer outfit.
21. Cashmere Sweater– Every woman needs a wear-with-everything cashmere sweater. It is an all-year-round staple that can be styled with other high-quality pieces. Layer on a trench coat or a black blazer.
22. Beret– Berets have the power to take what is otherwise a pretty standard outfit to a high-fashion look in seconds.
23. Black Lace Bralette– One of the best ways to give your outfit a chic and feminine update, even if no one knows it but you, is with a lace bralette.
24. Retro Shoulder Bag– French fashion style sometimes takes a nod to the retro aesthetic of the 70s and 90s; This includes oval shades and shoulder bags. Give your whole look a retro appeal with this black shoulder bag.
CLICK ON THE ICON TO SHOP
25. Bioderma Micellar Water– If there is one beauty product that you need to stock up on, it’s micellar water. This French beauty staple has an ultra-gentle formula that is great for sensitive skin and removing makeup without the need for tap water.
26. NUXE Multi-purpose Dry Oil– The summery scent of this dry oil will transport you to France. It contains 100% botanical oils to nourish and repair the skin, leaving you with an irresistible satin sheen with no oily finish.
27. Embryolisse Moisturizer– Your beauty bag is not complete without this moisturizer. This beauty essential provides skin with nutrients and water for balance and protection from environmental aggressions. It can be used as a primer, moisturizer, makeup remover, and a repairing mask. It has a creamy milk texture that leaves a satin film, even on dry skin.
28. Eau Thermale Avene Facial Mist Spray– French girls have really good skin, and it is down to products like this facial mist spray. It has mineral properties that help improve skin texture and soften and restore the skin barrier. This aesthetically pleasing mist spray also contains postbiotic microflora to calm and soothe the skin.
29. L’Occitane Hand Cream– This luxurious-looking hand balm is formulated with a high concentration of 25% shea butter to provide intense nourishing care. So if you have dry hands, the shea butter will create a protective film for your skin. The balm also instantly melts into the hands to immediately soften the skin.
30. Multistick Tint– Add a healthy flush of color to your cheeks and lips with this multi stick tint. The blush is infused with nourishing skincare ingredients like aloe and camellia.
31. Diptyque Perfume– If you love the Diptyque candles, you’re also going to be ecstatic about this perfume. Reviewers say it’s floral and fresh, not flowery and stuffy. The classic scent is the perfect mixture of cool and delicate fragrances.
32. La Roche-Posay Sunscreen– 90% of Amazon buyers have rated this sunscreen 4 stars. It’s also a favorite at the French Pharmacy for good reasons. The oil-free and fragrance-free formula glides on the skin effortlessly. It goes on sheer and gives a velvety finish.
33. Pre de Provence Artisanal French Soap Bar– Enhance your cleansing experience with this traditionally crafted French bar of soap. Not only will it fill your bathroom with beautiful scents, but the shea butter and white gardenia ingredient will lather up to give you soft skin.
CLICK ON THE ICON TO SHOP
34. A Paris Book – For a peek into the lives of real women living in Paris, this book belongs on your coffee table. It will inject your living room with an abundance of Parisian charm.
35. Diptyque Room Spray – Replace your air freshener with this luxurious room spray. The spray will fill up your room with sweet scents of berries. Plus, the spray will double as decor for your coffee table or fireplace.
36. Imported French Gourmet Coffee – Can’t get on a plane to Paris to experience the coffee culture? Get this authentic French gourmet coffee instead. You will enjoy it way more than store-bought coffee.
37. Espresso Mugs -Swap your basic coffee mugs with these espresso mugs. The cup boasts an inner wall that creates an insulating effect. You will love sipping on your gourmet coffee in these!
38. Stovetop Espresso and Coffee Maker – Brew your coffee the French way with this stovetop expresso maker. It produces six demitasse or espresso servings of rich, smooth espresso coffee within minutes.
39. French Crepe Mix – Your gourmet French coffee is not complete without homemade crepes. If you don’t want to make them from scratch, get a quick mix instead.
40. Le Creuset Cookbook – Add a splash of color to your kitchen countertops with this vibrant cookbook. If you’re a foodie, it features French recipes you’d love to try.
41. French Crepe Recipes Cookbook – Do you love crepes? Here are different recipes and techniques you’ll love discovering.
42. L’Epicurien French Jam – A trio of sweet apples, crisp cider, and calvados? Delicious! Enjoy it with some crepes or toast.
43. La Boulangere Pains Au Chocolat Croissants – Chocolates and croisants? Count me in. This delicious dessert is perfect for breakfast or picnics.
44. French Almond Macarons Gift Box – Almond macarons? Is there anything nicer? The foodie in your life will love snacking on these treats.
45. M’Heritage Mini Saucepan with Lid – This copper saucepan deserves a spot in your kitchen. It would look beautiful on an open shelf or hanging from a rail.
46. La Rochere Flore Coffee Mug Set – Give your dining room or kitchen a Parisian café vibe with these coffee mugs. The artisanal French glassware pays homage to the historically significant French cafe, Café de Flore.
47. Copper Brass Old Dutch Teakettle – If you’re in the market for a new kettle, this copper and brass kettle is too charming not to include on your electric or gas stove.
48. French Press Coffee Maker – Transform your kitchen into a Parisian café with this French press coffee maker. The copper design isn’t bad either!
49. La Tourangelle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Olive oil is at the heart of most French cuisines. Be like the French and drizzle use it in your marinades and vinaigrettes.
50. Harney & Sons Paris Tea – Are you an avid tea drinker? This blend was created in homage to Paris. Plus, how elegant is the packaging? It will look great in your pantry and the tin can be reused.
51. Madeleine Pan – Baking is going to be extra fun with this heavy-duty cake mold. It is perfect for baking some mouth-watering French cakes.
52. Market Tote – Trips to the grocery store or the farmers market are going to be way more stylish with this tote. It has a classic design that won’t ruin your outfit, and because it’s a generous size, you can store a lot of groceries.
53. Picnic Basket Set – Doesn’t this basket inspire you to host a Parisian-themed picnic? It features an insulated interior to keep food and drinks cool. Better yet, the basket also comes with a set of dining utensils.
From food, drinks, fashion pieces, to home decor, Amazon has a wealth of French Parisian staples to Frenchify your life.
Need more French Parisian finds? Here are Parisian party decorations for your upcoming celebrations.
Up Next: Paris Party Decorations Ideas (That are Chic and Not Cheesy)