Keeping that chic style going when pregnant is definitely a lot harder- but not impossible! I love comfy clothes as much as the next girl, but dressing up helps my mood and outlook on life- much needed when the general aches and pains of pregnancy can bring you down. If you clicked on this post then I know you’re in need of maternity outfit ideas that are still chic! Keep going for 10 good ones.
10 Chic Maternity Outfit Ideas
1. white button-down + camel blazer + wide-leg jeans + loafers
Borrow from your man’s wardrobe as I did (or shop many sizes bigger) in order to rock a button-down, because we all know not much is chicer than a button-down & blazer combo!
2. bodycon dress + long tweed blazer + thigh-high boots
Something short + something long + something tall is a flattering combo for anyone- whether you’re pregnant or not!
3. trench coat + striped top + maxi skirt + boots
With a striped shirt and trench coat, this is the maternity way of looking Parisian chic! 😉
4. camel coat + houndstooth dress + red beret + red ankle boots
Camel + red is a knockout combo on its own. Add a chic houndstooth dress and you’ve got yourself a winner!
5. tweed shorts + tweed jacket + boots + accessories
A matching set is a cute way to feel put together. We all know that feeling put together is much needed when pregnant!
6. graphic tee + velvet blazer + jeans + heels
A graphic tee and velvet blazer pairing equals rocker chic! Add heels if you feel like being classy or moto boots for a little edge.
7. striped shirt + blazer + jeans + boots
This outfit combo is a great classic go-to that will work for almost all occasions and never go out of style!
8. black top + black jeans + camel coat + white sneakers
Adding sneakers to this look helps it to work for the daytime without losing any of the chicness.
9. slip dress (or skirt) + sweater + boots
Going somewhere fancy? This outfit is for you! Folding your sweater in half is a great way to show off your belly. Some people tuck it under the bra and some use a safety pin to hold it in place.
10. smocked dress + boots
Wearing something body-hugging is always a good idea when you’re pregnant. Adding boots to a knee-high dress makes for a cute combo!
Keep reading for some more maternity outfit goodness!
20+ Stylish Maternity Fall Outfit Ideas