Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Half the fun of traveling is getting to put together new outfits. And if I want a fresh dose of inspiration, what better source to find new spring Parisian outfits than French women themselves? Here are 18 outfits to inspire your spring fashion (and mine) this season, whether you’re traveling to Paris or not! And though the majority of these outfits use the same wardrobe staples you may already be wearing in your day-to-day life, you know what they say…everything looks better in Paris. (That is what they say, right?)
18 Spring Parisian Outfits from French Women
1. spring dress + slingback heels + straw woven bag
A button-front dress, slip dress, or wrap dress is spring chic with slingback heels, a straw woven bag, and a light-colored cardigan stuffed in your bag, on stand-by for the inevitable spring chill.
2. white t-shirt + blazer + jeans + gold pendant necklace
If you’ve got the basics, what else do you need really? A white t-shirt feels transformed with a classy blazer, while jeans keep the whole look pretty casual. A gold pendant necklace adds just enough to elevate this look.
3. slip dress + blazer + basket bag + gold necklace
A blazer adds structure and coverage to a slinky slip dress. The infamous Jane Birkin-inspired basket bag adds a touch of warm weather Parisian chic to any outfit.
4. white t-shirt + trench coat + black pants + loafers + crossbody bag
Not every Parisian spring outfit has to be super colorful. In fact, many aren’t! It’s never a bad idea to stick to the classics, including a white t-shirt, trench coat, and loafers.
5. striped sweater + white pants + straw bag + ballet flats
It’s not spring in Paris without some nautical stripes! You can’t go to Paris without wearing a striped shirt at least one day of your trip. It looks extra spring chic with white pants, ballet flats, and a straw tote bag.
6. oversized white button-down + high rise light wash jeans
Keeping it simple can be effortlessly chic. A slightly oversized white button-down with light wash jeans is the perfect foundation to dress up or down, whether you’re visiting the Louvre or stocking up on macarons at Ladurée.
7. cardigan + straight leg jeans + ballet flats + basket bag + cat-eye sunglasses
A cardigan paired with jeans isn’t inherently French, but when you pair it with Parisian favorite basket bag, vintage sunglasses, and ballet flats, you’ve got a look that screams Parisian chic!
8. white button-down shirt + white jeans + structured bag
When the weather warms up, it’s nice to dress in lighter hues to welcome spring. This casual-chic outfit looks even chicer with a classic, structured bag.
9. black t-shirt + trench coat + straight leg jeans + ankle boots
Some Parisians don’t think it really gets warm until May and if you like to stay bundled up until then, then this outfit consisting of a staple t-shirt, classic trench coat, versatile jeans, and timeless ankle boots is for you.
10. striped sweater + coat + jeans + boots
The perfect way to do spring fashion when it’s still a little chilly out is to add warm weather elements to your outfits, such as this striped navy sweater and straw bag!
11. trench coat + white t-shirt + jeans & white t-shirt + blazer + jeans + basket bag + pendant + cat-eye sunglasses
These two delightfully chic outfits show you that if you have the staples (white t-shirt and good jeans), then you can create a myriad of outfits just by switching out the accessories and outerwear.
12. white button-down + light wash jeans + ballet flats
Tucked into light wash jeans with cuffed sleeves, this white button-down looks effortlessly chic. Finish off your look with ballet flats.
13. white t-shirt + blazer + straight leg jeans + loafers
Wearing a timeless blazer with classy gold buttons and a matching gold bar on the just as timeless loafers is the way to lounge on the terrace in style!
14. striped sweater + light wash jeans + straw bag + cat-eye sunglasses
Are you sensing a pattern here? A spring outfit with a striped sweater, light wash jeans, and a straw bag is a spring outfit you’ll never regret.
15. cardigan + high-rise jeans + straw bag + ankle boots
One quick look around Paris and you’ll see at least one woman wearing this outfit combo. You can never go wrong with a cardigan tucked into high-waist jeans, paired with a straw bag and ankle boots.
16. white button-down + trench coat + light wash jeans + loafers
Adding socks to your loafers is a unique yet stylish way to add warmth to your feet if the spring weather brings a chill. And of course, an outfit that’s built out of wardrobe staples is the Parisian way.
17. oversized blazer + t-shirt + slim jeans + slingback heels
A slightly oversized blazer looks chic, not sloppy, with a fitted tee and classic jeans. Headed out? Slip into a pair of slingback heels or block heels for a dinner out in the City of Lights.
18. floral dress + trench coat + boots
For when the weather feels in-between, pair your spring dress with boots and a trench coat for an outfit that hits all the right notes.
Now, will I actually be able to recreate 18 outfits in 7 days? Unlikely, but…challenge accepted.
Staying stateside this year? No problem! You can still recreate the effortless chic fashion. For a Parisian spring wardrobe to copy this season, check out What to Wear in Paris | Spring Packing List & Capsule Outfits.