5 French Outfit Ideas
1. leather pants + lightweight sweater + trench coat + ankle boots + sunglasses
A French way to wear the trench coat while taking a break from the stripes. Plus, no Parisian wardrobe is complete without a cashmere sweater!
2. jeans + tee + blazer + loafers + gold accessories
Easy to wear and put together. Everything in this outfit is pretty basic, but the blazer takes it from casual to polished!
3. ankle pants + turtleneck + flats + pearl earrings
Chic and simple. Turtlenecks are not outdated, but classic. They add a polished feel to any look and work great for fall, winter, and any office looks!
4. skinny jeans + striped top + blazer + silk scarf + gold band + ballet flats
A classic look. If you think stripes and a scarf are a little cliche, experiment on making it fresh by how you tie your scarf!
5. ankle pants + turtleneck + flats + pearl earrings
Classic but not boring, thanks to the polka dots. Worn with the blouse tucked in makes it look more put together. Great for the office or work meetings!
GET THE LOOK
How to Dress Like a French Woman Over 50
Major Styling Tips to Get From the Top French Style Icons
11 Ways To Nail a Classic French Style Clothing Look
9 French Girl Style Tips to Steal From the It Girls