It doesn't take a lot to get started with Parisian style fashion...in both the cost and amount of pieces needed! Parisian style is all about versatile, staple pieces and thankfully, that's pretty easy to copy...especially when you're on a budget! Get started with Parisian style using these super affordable basics...nothing is over $70! Now that's a shopping trip I can get behind.
Affordable Parisian Style Basics
1. trench coat-$69.99// your spring and fall outerwear staple! Instantly adds a classic touch to any outfit.
2. shopper tote bag- $24.99// from farmer's market to errands and more, a shopping tote looks sleek yet holds all you need.
3. cream linen scarf-$24.99// adds a touch of class to any outfit, no matter your age! In fact, french women over 50 love to add scarves to their outfits too.
4. belted dress-$22.99// your go-to piece for dressier events and occasions where you just don't know what to wear!
5. ballet flats- $14.99// simple and sweet. They look especially cute with slim jeans!
photos via Pinterest
6. Necklace- $4.99// a simple gold pendant looks great with anything and adds the perfect finishing touch.
7. v neck button down-$19.99// dressed up or down, it's a must-have for your wardrobe. Related: 7 Ways to Wear a Button Down Shirt
8. slim high ankle jeans- $29.99// Parisians love this style of jeans and if you find the right pair, you'll always wear them. Related: How to Wear Jeans like a French Girl
9. single-breasted jacket- $34.99// a professional looking item that you'll wear more than you think. Looks great dressed up as much as it does with a graphic tee.
10. striped top- $17.99// a "cliche" that's still timeless. A simple top that doesn't need much, but looks great with a trench coat too.
11. ankle boots- $69.99// one of the most Parisian girl go-to's. Looks fabulous with slim and cropped flared jeans.