Are you reaching a level of “I just don’t care anymore” with your winter wardrobe?
If you are, you’re not alone.
I don’t know where you live and you may be a lot closer to spring than me, but where I live it’s just mountain after mountain of snow. Day After Tomorrow style.
Maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but that’s definitely how it feels!
It’s hard to stay motivated to look your best when you feel like you’re in #survivalmode. And #canitbespringyetmode.
But let’s not give up (cue inspiring and dramatic background music)!
Let’s finish out the season strong and on a stylish note with these quick tips for your winter outfits!
- Statement faux fur coat– Since your coat is the first and main thing people will see of you in the winter, go with a statement like this faux fur one! Not only will you stay warm but you’ll look super stylish too.
- Detailed gloves- We all gotta wear gloves, but don’t overlook them as a place to add some extra pizazz! Whether it’s a fun print, color, or jewels, it’s all in the details.
- Good boots- Boots are a given, but the style is up to you depending on your personality! Leopard print boots, combat boots, so many cute options!
- Sunglasses- Sunglasses are one of those “cool girl” elements that are a must have in my opinion. No, it’s not summer, but hey, snow can be bright! 😉
- Fun hat– Accessories are key, I like to say! Finish off your look with a fun topper.
We’re almost there!
In the meantime, let me know some spring/summer content that you’d be excited to see!
- Style Hacks to Make Your Summer Clothes Winter Approved
- Traveling in the Winter? Here’s How to Look Chic and Stay Warm!
- 7 Pieces You Need This Winter