Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward us a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
If the last year or so has shown us anything, it’s that our homes matter. Our home is where we can rest, recover, and find safety and refuge. So giving someone (or yourself) a gift that can improve the quality of their time spent at home is always a good idea! Whether it’s a cozy throw blanket for the homebody that likes to snuggle or a set of fancy French glasses for the one that loves to entertain, here you’ll find something that will benefit and beautify the home. All from a French perspective!
French Gift Ideas For the Home
*not all links are exact, but similar!
1. Le Creuset//Pricey for a pot, but that’s the thing, it’s not just a pot. Use it for soups, casseroles, and one-pot meals. Looks beautiful sitting on your shelf too!
2. La Rochere Flutes//Made in the oldest glass factory in France. Use for special occasions or to add a little bit of elegance to your everyday life.
3. Straw Bag//This bag will double as a fashion staple as well as the bag you’ll bring to the market!
4. Appetizer Plates//The writing on the plate? That was how much your drink cost before checks became a thing. How fun!
5. French Toile Blanket//A warm and elegant blanket that will dress up your living room or your bed.
6. Bistro Chair//Pretend that you’re at a cafe people watching even if you’re just in your dining room!
7. French Coffee//Imported from France, this coffee is great for serving after dinner.
8. Bistro Marble Table//Make a fabulous breakfast nook using this stunning marble table and chic bistro chairs.
9. Espresso Machine//Under $100 with great reviews. What’s not to love? Oh, and did I mention delicious coffee at home?
10. Striped Towels//Lightweight and versatile towels with a classic French design.
11. L’Epicurien Jam//This French artisan jam would pair perfectly with some cheese!
12. Hermes Poster//This vintage poster would look fantastic on a fashionista’s wall.
13. Cafe Pillow Cover//Perfect neutral color that will add a beautiful touch to your home decor!
14. Paris Scene Puzzle//A beautiful scene to complete and a great idea for those that love to host!
15. Croissant Cutter//Do you know a baker that loves to make different pastries? Help them cut the perfect croissant every time.
16. Doorways of Paris//A beautiful book like this will look great on your coffee table and give your guests something to flip through.
17. Bonjour Rug//This cute rug will give you (and your guests) a reason to smile when coming to your door.
18. Pasta Maker//This highly rated machine will help you to create all types of yummy pasta at home.
19. Diptyque Candle// A pricey candle that everyone says is worth it. Not only that, but it will look great on your vanity too!
20. Silky Pajama Set//I don’t know many Parisian that lounge around in sweats, do you? Give the gift of elegance- even when you’re sleeping.
21. Espresso Cups//Beautiful cups that go with #9. Get gifts #6 & #8 as well and you’ll have even yourself fooled about where you actually are.
22. Gold Mirror//A beautiful gold mirror? So Parisian. Sitting on top of your fireplace? Even more so.
If you love discovering new French gift ideas, then I think you’ll love these next posts!